• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed that for ya.:rolleyes:

Sorry......I haven't stayed as in touch with my "inner homo" as you! :fruit:

when are you gonna be there?

I'm still thinkin' we'll get there around 3-3:30

We are normally at the Shell (west of I-71) at about 7pm then roll over to QS&L about 7:20-7:30 for a while then either go for a ride or head down to Taco Bell downtown & park there & talk some more shit for another hour or so.

I should be able to meet you at the Pony too. Shoot me a text when you know when you'll be there. I'm only about 20 mins away from it.

k i think fonz has my number

you guys should text me when you get in town

I do, as long as it hasn't changed since June, Ben.

I've traded #'s with several of you. If anyone else wants me to text them when we hit town.......PM me your digits

Refresh my memory......Pony's right off 270.....Westerville exit....Is that correct? Or did we exit off 270 onto something else.....then the Westerville exit? For some reason, I can't quite remember

Again.....I'd prefer to meet up @ IP & head to QSL from there, especially if it's only 10 minutes away.....or wherever we decide to eat. Sam & I don't want involved in all that Shell/BP drama if it's still goin' on. We just wanna meat everyone & have a fun night with friends. Does QSL still do the pager thing when your table's ready? I guess we can decide where to eat once we're all together at IP.

Would 5:30 @ IP give everybody enuff time to join the group after work? How close is this Rooster's place you mentioned, or was that a joke?

Refresh my memory......Pony's right off 270.....Westerville exit....Is that correct? Or did we exit off 270 onto something else.....then the Westerville exit? For some reason, I can't quite remember

Iron pony is off of the route 3 exit from 270:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5436+Westerville+Rd,+Westerville,+OH&sll=40.1088,-82.928238&sspn=0.126564,0.211487&ie=UTF8&ll=40.089564,-82.926006&spn=0.03165,0.052872&z=14

I do, as long as it hasn't changed since June, Ben.

I've traded #'s with several of you. If anyone else wants me to text them when we hit town.......PM me your digits

Again.....I'd prefer to meet up @ IP & head to QSL from there, especially if it's only 10 minutes away.....or wherever we decide to eat. Sam & I don't want involved in all that Shell/BP drama if it's still goin' on. We just wanna meat everyone & have a fun night with friends. Does QSL still do the pager thing when your table's ready? I guess we can decide where to eat once we're all together at IP.

Would 5:30 @ IP give everybody enuff time to join the group after work? How close is this Rooster's place you mentioned, or was that a joke?

Another thing, Westerville Rd= Route 3. I think it is listed as Route 3 on the exit sign from 270.

Ben if you are going to meet up with them at iron pony give kristen a call and she will join you.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about......Generously sendin' your concubines out to meat for our arrival!! rofl.gif Good on you Sir Shiddy...I doff my cap to you! thumb.gif

So should I leave the blow up sheep at home?

We may find need of some "relief" during our long journey ;)hss.gif

Sir Shiddy's kind & benevolent gesture shall reduce the raping & pillaging the rest of you would've had to endure.....Unless you're still so inclined!! evilgrin.gif

...not making it, even if i left directly after work, i wouldn't be there til 8

stay for an hour, and be home by midnight... neh, another time

So seeing me isn't worth the 6 1/2 hour ride?!? :D

I have to pass on tonight. I thought I was gettin off around 4, but Im gonna be stuck at work till after six now. :(

You can still hook up with us at QSL though, can't you? Don't promise me a blowhole boy, & then renig!! :D

Come on ladies, stop messing about with you're hair & make-up and get you're ride on. :supergay:

That's what I'm sayin. I'm sitting here ready to go. Now I'm gonna have to go rub one off cuz he's takin sooooo fucking long.:fruit: