Qsl 7/23

Fonzie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cant be that hard to finger out. Look for a wiring diagram, print it out and start test lighting

Can't be any harder than spelling "figure" correctly....eehhhh Yota?!? ;) Or was that a freaudian slip?? :D

The one week you decide to venture down to Columbus all summer Fonz, and of course it's the one week that I can't go..:slap::nono:

Dude....I told you last week before anybody

Yeah I know, but my daughter's in town. :) Just giving you shit! ;)

What happened to Grandma??? :D

I'll probably show up you guys are still at Quaker at 9 pm (doubtful). I don't get off work tomorrow until 9 pm.

Sam's gotta work @ 7 the next morning Pedro, so we'll probably be pullin' out early ;) around 9:30-10, but we should still be there for a little bit, depending on how long it takes you to get there from work

when are you gonna be there?

We are meating at the Pony first. Then some get some grub, I think. Then on to QSL. Should be hitting the Pony by 230. Gotta get a confrimation on this from Fonz cuz I'm not sure when he is getting to my place. Really all depends on how long he takes in the sheep pen.:sheepfucker: