unbeleivable

Science Abuse

$36 for some wire!!

i think its for them guys with neon lights on there exhaust tips, when the get on the gas it might shock out the whole system

or its for protection when cops shoot that electrical discharge interupter like on two fast two furious.

I put one of those on my Civic. Only thing I noticed was I didn't get shocked anymore when closing my doors.

Fuck, I hated that with my old SI. Every time I closed the door in the winter it would shock me. Sometimes it would be enough to jerk my arm! I always wondered why that happened, I haven't had it happen on any other car I have owned since, thank god......

Fuck, I hated that with my old SI. Every time I closed the door in the winter it would shock me. Sometimes it would be enough to jerk my arm! I always wondered why that happened, I haven't had it happen on any other car I have owned since, thank god......

i noticed that when i was with my (ex) girlfriend...my celica was always fine, but go near her civic and i was electrowned