Nice FORD GT video....

Got-Boost?

I bet John's or Alex's gt35R STI's will be able to beat that thing.....Impressive car none the less! The WRX in the video is not an STI, not that my STI would have done much better.....

Come to think of it Alex's STI is being tuned as we speak at Slowmotion by the guy from maryland. He should be over 600awhp hopefully......

I realize if the race went over 170 the GT would win though. :grin2:

I wouldn't bet too much money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=zxcgAHeWg_4

Bolt on GT vs GT35r STI with 50 wet shot. 28 PSI with race gas. ~ 600AWHP

Gearing would be an issue I think, but last night showed me that Alex's car and STI's in general can make just as much power as C5 big jetted Z06s, :eek::p alex's beast was tuned by Phil from Element Tuning at Slowmotion lastnight. If I only had the cash.......

BTW link does not work.....

Gearing would be an issue I think, but last night showed me that Alex's car and STI's in general can make just as much power as C5 big jetted Z06s, :eek::p alex's beast was tuned by Phil from Element Tuning at Slowmotion lastnight. If I only had the cash.......

BTW link does not work.....

The GT in the vid puts down 630RWHP and with it's gearing it would be tough to beat. I'm guessing that it would trap in the upper 130 range given a stock one traps around 126-127. The vid doesn't show much anyway. He gives the STI the hit and then pulls a car or two and the STI immediately gets off the gas. Alex's car sounds impressive though. If he's local I'd like to run him this summer. From a roll of course. :)

I was about to say something about the STI-GT35R vs GT but I see you changed your mind. Don't be fooled, the GT with basic mods are complete animals. Don't get me wrong it would probably get owned from a stop light but anything past that and they are SICK!

One of the guys on the Viper boards was talking about making a TT-GT! I can't wait to see if that goes through.....

I was about to say something about the STI-GT35R vs GT but I see you changed your mind. Don't be fooled, the GT with basic mods are complete animals. Don't get me wrong it would probably get owned from a stop light but anything past that and they are SICK!

One of the guys on the Viper boards was talking about making a TT-GT! I can't wait to see if that goes through.....

I agree.