79 camaro z28

Guest yougotjunk

Guest yougotjunk
i have a really nice camaro z28 forsale...this is just a roller..no motor or tranny...it has around 60,000 miles on it...the body is in excellent shape with only minor rust in one spot..about the size of a golf ball...the car has really nice black interior...the interior is very surprising for the year...have to see it to appreciate it...it has a hardwoods 4 inch cowl hood that goes with it..iroc wheels...lemme know if interested...i'll take 1100 obo or trade for mustang parts...bad thing is...located in middletown ohio....

Guest yougotjunk
well i just tried to open up the pics that i have of it..and for some reason it wont let me send them to ya...it's something messed up with my computer..ill keep trying to get them to ya...where are you located??

Guest mudbutt
how about for an entire mustang roller? I have a 90 5.0 hatch. Hatch is toast underside is solid. NO rust in torque boxes at all. small amount of rust in the rear wheel wheels, engine bay, around antenna and above windshield. flowmaster exhaust. pony wheels with great tires.new king cobra clutch. B&M shifter Interior is gray but it has red 86gt seats. I also have some gray 96gt seats I would throw in. The motor was running but I pulled it apart do do head gaskets before I gave up on the car. The car needs atleast headgaskets, a distributer, headers, h pipe, and some small misc stuff to run

Guest yougotjunk
well im' going to take some more pics today and take them to work with me and get you guys some pics of it...but yeah i might be interested in the mustang...lemme get some pics of the camaro for ya and if you can...get me some pics of the mustang...my email is..sparkyyear2002@aol.com...thanks i appreciate it

Guest yougotjunk
im taking my digital camera to work tomorrow and a guy i work with will help me out...i'll just send them to my email from the computer at work and then i'll forward them on to you guys...i'll get these to ya asap..thanks

Guest yougotjunk
as far as trades go...i'll take in mustang parts and cash or if you have alot of parts..maybe just parts...i'm looking for a victor 5.0 intake...24lb injectors..mass air meter for 24lb injectors..also looking for a set of aluminum heads possibly..and some draglites..4lug...just let me know what ya have...

Guest yougotjunk
just wanting to know if anyone else is interested in this car...i will take offers on this car....price is nagotiable...will sell pretty cheap so i can finish my mustang...