red eclipse

turbosi44

Don't worry about smokin5s, his opinions matter less than anyone besides a select few.

Another example of complete ignorance to the truth: Calling the car in his sig rice, and accusing it of being stock, when his USERNAME says TURBOsi. What school system produces jackasses like that?

Who cares if his car is stock or not? That's like me bragging because my car is moded... no one cares. Thank you... now go to class and learn something.

If my opinion didn't matter why is his panties in a bunch? :D it's the fucking kitchen.. get over it.

I'm going to eat your babies... Perhaps in a mongolian barbecue fashion.

(If you have children, please know that I was not aware and have no actual intention of consuming said babies.... But I might still throw a tennis ball at them for good measure.)

PS: Finally, someone who understands what the kitchen is used for. Make this man a moderator (or at least buy him a junior bacon Chee.)

Shut your metrosexual mouth, suburban white boy. Shouldn't you be at a coffee shop failing to pick up "intellectual chicks" (read: Hippies and ugly people) with smarter-than-thou jargon you picked up from a professor? Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with idolizing lonely old men with bifocals and bad taste just because they know all about the rise and fall of the city of rome or the latest medical journal, but constantly holding your dick and crying yourself to sleep every night must be a tad frustrating.

Yogi OUT.

I'm sick of all this grammar bull shit floating around here. Sure, half of Ohio is illiterate according to this board. Great. Take a post for what it is, decryption and all, and just move the fuck on. No other boards have this bad a time speaking to one another. get over it

Shut your metrosexual mouth, suburban white boy. Shouldn't you be at a coffee shop failing to pick up "intellectual chicks" (read: Hippies and ugly people) with smarter-than-thou jargon you picked up from a professor? Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with idolizing lonely old men with bifocals and bad taste just because they know all about the rise and fall of the city of rome or the latest medical journal, but constantly holding your dick and crying yourself to sleep every night must be a tad frustrating.

Yogi OUT.

lmfao

A+ post:D