poker game, 1.27.06

Orion

its that time again.

time to give the good people of cr a chance to take some of my hard earned money.

nl hold'em, texas style, is the game. the rec center in worthington arms is the place. this friday at 7 is the time. the standard rules will apply. if you have questions about the standard rules, either ask them in here, or look just a few threads down for my thread about poker on the thirteenth. last time we had 21 people throughout the night, and there was just under $1000 in play at three tables.

this time, we will not only have .25/.50 blinds, we will also have a table at the $1/$2 level. dependant upon demand, we will also consider opening tables of other levels, or other games.

feel free to pm me if you need directions, or post in here.

hope to see you there!

Okay, I'm going to the Jackets game tonight, then I'm probably heading out to Hooters for a bit - you know, to see everyone with their cars getting ready to go out and race and have a great time. Then, if I haven't shot myself in the face, I'll head up to the game so you vultures can pick me clean.

• 6 months later...