1988 Toyota MR2 SC

Alex1647545498

So yeah, last year I put like 1k miles on this thing so somebody else would probably put her to good use. I'm getting old or something. I can take pics if interested. Many has seen this in person so you can ask around too. I had this up for sale last winter too but no one inquired till spring time. Then, I changed my mind. I doubt anyone would be interested during winter again but I'll give it a shot. I lowered my asking price from last time due to it being winter.

Transmission:

Manual

Color:

Black Metallic with Black interior

Features:

T-Top with shades and bags, Power windows and locks, AC/Heat, All Disk breaks, MP3 Player

Modifications:

HKS crank pully, 10 psi instead of 8 stock. Custom intake and exhaust. Buddy club replica front lip. Autometer air/fule and boost gauge. Some free mods. Also a nice aftermarket engine lid.

Mileage:

118,000 Miles

Asking Price:

HARD TO FIND, NO RUST, CLEAN MR2!

Water pump plus timming and other belts were done less then 4k miles ago. Plugs/wire/cap/rotor button were done recently.

It's quick and fun. If you've ever drove one you'd know.

Also comes with spare SC12 supercharger, BGB, starter, old stock exhaust, new oem exhaust, original crank pully/hood plus more. Also includes the stock wheel and tires and also 15” aftermarket wheels with Dunlop tires (all with 90% or more tread life left).

email: neco43068@sbcglobal.net

• 2 months later...