So, I'm not absolutely worthless..

Farkas

Um did you guys crack the speed limit in that race LOL? J/K Nice kill!

I have a small request:

Can you get a pic that is in focus for your sig pic? If you take one I will host it for you if you need it hosted. Again, Nice Kill.

Yeah, I know my sig is out of focus. I've been meaning to go back to that spot again to get some better pictures, but i'm simply too lazy..

I've raced an older 4 door maxima from a dig before and I got atleast a car and a half on him. I'm trying to think what year it was though.. maybe like a 94? I just know it had the DOHC 190 HP based engine. I think those have the VQ or VG in them.. I'm not really sure off the top of my head.

BTW: hopefully this spring i'll be runnin low 13's so watch out ;)

I've raced an older 4 door maxima from a dig before and I got atleast a car and a half on him. I'm trying to think what year it was though.. maybe like a 94? I just know it had the DOHC 190 HP based engine. I think those have the VQ or VG in them.. I'm not really sure off the top of my head.

I will dig race you for 50 bucks in my wife's car tonight.

Let me know.

I will dig race you for 50 bucks in my wife's car tonight.

Let me know.

I've already got plans for the night, but let's do it another time for $20. I Just got a new job so I dont really have that much money to be giving away in a race if I lose.

I've already got plans for the night, but let's do it another time for $20. I Just got a new job so I dont really have that much money to be giving away in a race if I lose.

Not particularly wise. I had a really difficult time blowing one off those Maximas in my wife's old Northstar Eldorado.....

Not particularly wise. I had a really difficult time blowing one off those Maximas in my wife's old Northstar Eldorado.....

I already have a good idea that i'll lose, thats why I only want to do $20.. Really the only thing i'll have going for me is my RWD platform.. I'll get a good jump but he'll rope me in quickly. I guess it depends what we race to as well.. doesn't matter to me though, it's all in fun :)

dig qtr mile I have a spot that is marked off.

The maxima leave pretty hard. I would like to race for more than 20 but I guess that will work.

PM me when you want to do this.