more UFOs

Casper

Yes, it will be the end of the world as we know it, like in 1999 - because 999 upside down is 666, and in 2000 - because it was a new millenium, and ...

:slap: you don't know what you are talking about...this is real shit...Mayan shit.

Like I said, anybody who wants to live...just send me $100 each and I'll explain how to survive. This is cheap for your life...take advantage now...price increases with each year we get closer to 2012.

:slap: you don't know what you are talking about...this is real shit...Mayan shit.

Like I said, anybody who wants to live...just send me $100 each and I'll explain how to survive. This is cheap for your life...take advantage now...price increases with each year we get closer to 2012.

I'll send you $100 in Mayan $$$.....Has anyone ever thought it through.....maybe the Mayans just stopped setting up their calendar that far into the future because it was phucking rediculous to plan that far ahead??? If they could plan ahead, they would have offed the frikin' Spaniards to begin with!!!!:slap:

Yes, it will be the end of the world as we know it, like in 1999 - because 999 upside down is 666, and in 2000 - because it was a new millenium, and ...

Yadda yadda yadda. The same thing will happen that happened at midnight on 12/31/1999......NOTHING.