FS: 83 Suburban, Great Tow Rig!

Ziggy1647545504

1983 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 2WD. 6.2 Liter Diesel with Banks Turbo. Auto trans (turbo 400), 4.11 rear end, 135k miles. Runs and drives great. Super clean as far as rust goes, but exhibiting some typical GM paint failure. The truck is Blue with silver two tone (see sig pic), and blue bench seat interior. The only thing that i've changed on the truck is to swap the original spaghetti thin wheel for a later model wheel with a smaller diameter and a thicker rim. $1800/obo, willing to consider a trade. I'm in Gahanna, call me at 475-5740 if you wanna have a look.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, here's the deal. Truck is having some transmission issues. Driving home from work the other day, I lost third gear. The truck still runs and drives, but won't shift into third. I'm gonna try changing the fluid and filter, but I don't hold much hope for this tranny. The trans is a turbo 400, and will probably run about $600-1000 to rebuild, so I'm dropping the price again. $2500/obo. I need this truck to go, so I can buy something else. I don't have the money to fix it myself, or I probably would.

click the link in my sig for more pics.

• 3 weeks later...