Whitey's avatar!

Casper

I'm not warning you again John. Don't post that picture. Your shitty photoshop skills aren't worth posting anyways. Whitey put that pic up, not Carie. It was a real, un-photoshopped picture, like the one of Carie past out at the gold on St. Patty's day. That's funny. So if you want to photoshop some picture because you have nothing better to do, make it a picture of Whitey or me. Carie hasn't done shit to you. Stop picking on people who haven't done shit to you. I've tried to settle this shit in PMs, but obviously you don't work that way. You just won't let shit drop.

I'm not warning you again John. Don't post that picture. Your shitty photoshop skills aren't worth posting anyways. Whitey put that pic up, not Carie. It was a real, un-photoshopped picture, like the one of Carie past out at the gold on St. Patty's day. That's funny. So if you want to photoshop some picture because you have nothing better to do, make it a picture of Whitey or me. Carie hasn't done shit to you. Stop picking on people who haven't done shit to you. I've tried to settle this shit in PMs, but obviously you don't work that way. You just won't let shit drop.

:popcorn::beating::popcorn::drink::wtf:

:popcorn:

Okay know that is some funny shit, :lol: yes many people have sleep in that bed. We all know who we are. When your drunk any spot open is up for grabs. However, Dragknee and Saton Pissing contest mamorial day. Who can piss the furthest. :popcorn: Meawad you can't enter this one. Once this is done we will call it truths. You both better drink alot of water. :drink:

Okay know that is some funny shit, :lol: yes many people have sleep in that bed. We all know who we are. When your drunk any spot open is up for grabs. However, Dragknee and Saton Pissing contest mamorial day. Who can piss the furthest. :popcorn: Meawad you can't enter this one. Once this is done we will call it truths. You both better drink alot of water. :drink:

[/quote:a919f]

Okay it's on. Here is the game:

It's a pissing race.

You can only run if your pissing.

Once you stop pissing, you must stop running.

Whoever runs the furthest wins.

*HINT* Run backwards, or you'll piss all over yourself.

Flounder know how creative was that. I'm so glad we are all going to get a laugh out of this, because this is no joke. It's truely going to happen. :D:D:D Let the game begin.

[/quote:e84c8]

Go monkeys go... :lol: I actually have no idea what pic they are talking about but my photochop seemed perfect for the situation. seems to be some animosity bewtween the 2 monkeys.

In college I lived with 8 guys and to settle house disputes, we had 2 sets of boxing gloves and the 2 people pissed at each other fought it out and then drank beers.. Due to the size and closeness of this group I suggest implementing a similar style of resolution.

[/quote:78eee]

Memorial day games ???

Memorial day games ???[/quote:5eeda]

Corn hole

Memorial day games ???

Corn hole[/quote:c3180]

Invite only ? :lol: