Friday 2-3-06

RedRocket1647545505

I actually might be having some girls, yes i said girls come over that night. I made a phone call to one of them and here is how it went

Me: Hey what are you doin friday night

Her: Nothing, hopefully you

Me: Listen,........... you need to find a friend to come over with you so we can all get naked and have some fun

Her. "giggles"

Me: seriously

Her: Ok I will find one, call me later

Me: Bye

Those are the actual words from that phone call. So if for some reason I get bailed on which I prolly will I will be out...

I actually might be having some girls, yes i said girls come over that night. I made a phone call to one of them and here is how it went

Me: Listen,........... you need to find a friend to come over with you so we can all get naked and have some fun

Her. "giggles"

Those are the actual words from that phone call. So if for some reason I get bailed on which I prolly will I will be out...

STOP TORTURING ME.

Hmmmm... I tried to have a similar conversation. It went a little something like this:

Me: Hey, what are you doing Saturday night?

Her: Oh I dunno, maybe washing my hair.

Me: Listen, you need to get a friend or two of your's to come over to my place. We can all get in the shower and wash each other's hair.

Her: *vomits*

Her: Ok I gotta go now. You're scaring me.

man, say what you will, but there are some funny mofo's on this here board. im typing through the tears right now.

top 5 thread. seriously.

im living vicariously through the playas. i think the only reason im not gay is that its bad enough being rejected by women.

Her. "giggles"

Does Putty believe Sam gets as much pussy as he bosts about...hmmm

Does Putty believe Sam gets as much pussy as he bosts about...hmmm

I have multiple pics here. I can show you sometime, I just cant show all of them due to other people being on there not wanting their face on the internet. Tonight should be a good night, I will get as many pics as possible along with video..

I have multiple pics here. I can show you sometime, I just cant show all of them due to other people being on there not wanting their face on the internet. Tonight should be a good night, I will get as many pics as possible along with video..

If you can get the Z06 in the background of your girls pics/videos tonight, I will be very happy. It is the girls who turn me on and the Z06 which gets me off.

So Sam... I expect to see full videos. If you can't post them We can discuss DVD rights.

Columbusracing's TEAM z06 : Girls Gone Bisexual!

Starring :

Sam

Dr. Z06

With Cameos by other various CR Playaz

Hua and many more !

Now with Anthony 50% off!