Tonight: 2/3 - Wanna tear the Formula apart?

MrMeanGreen

Guys still out? I'd call but not sure if you jus tsaid fuck it and went to bed or not. If not I'll still be coming out, I don't feel like dealing with the Hooters crowd tonight, and you were sort of my only plans tonight since Plan A just left ... she's a bitch anyway ...

I Drive all the way from marysville to pull in and have Anthony say: "I just thought about something..." LOL it was cool tho we did some bullshitting and tore apart the 6.0 heads and bullshitted some more. I also learned about the spell check on the Google tool bar! which is the fuckin win!

Sorry I didnt make it out worked all day felt sick so I came home, but if you are working on it next weekend I will be out

Now moving on about a valve cover fix, you might be able to use this adapter from jegs to be able to use your valve covers http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10001&categoryId=27987&parentCategoryId=11355&langId=-1