To David Putty and all no believers

Sam1647545489

I am uploading a vid of 2 girls fucking each other on my bed for you to see what goes down at the bunny ranch. I am giving a video of the girls I dont care for people to see on the internet. These are not the hot ones that you might see me out with, these are dirty sluts, PERIOD. So I dont wanna hear how you dont think they are hot or whatever, I am not dating these girls, I am videoing them for your viewing pleasure. Everyone knows hots girls have alittle more respect for themselves to be video taped, except for one recent hooter girl that loved the camera, but I wont post those vids of pics. So in about 20-30 mins look for a post in the vids section call the Bunny ranch Video.

i have a girl w/ big tits that will suck you for $50 and $100 for a fuck.....pm me for pictures and more details.........shes not bad looking....just a slut.....im bein serious also.

I hope you mean she will pay 100 to be on video becasue there is zero need to pay anyone anything. Hoes are lined up to party at the ranch as is. They come over and bring their friends knowning exactly what is going on.

I hope you mean she will pay 100 to be on video becasue there is zero need to pay anyone anything. Hoes are lined up to party at the ranch as is. They come over and bring their friends knowning exactly what is going on.

Here is the thing, these girls were talking about 250$. How much do you think they walked out of the house with. The same amount they came into the house. We never have to pay for girls to get naked. Here is what I tell everyone that comes over to my house to party. I tell them not to be freaked out when everyone gets naked here shortly. For some reason when people come over to my house and party, people seem to get naked fast. There are now 4 videos in which I have of girls getting naked, fucking each other or doin whatever. All people know that they are on video and never have any issue with it.

yes those are some dirty hoes..........oh and Sam was that you beating off in the corner....or were u the video guy lol

I never have to beat off. I get the girls to do that for me. I was standing next to the video guy laughing. the other vids I got are alot better but I cant post them due to people that dont want to be seen, acouple people in the vids are on here and it could cause them some trouble.