steelers r gonna lose

stolen 5.0

They already played the game. Steelers were driving for the win, and then Chuck Norris decended onto the field via parachute (which was remarkable, considering they were playing in a dome), landed, and killed both teams with a supernova-like blast that emanated from his eyes.

Afterwards, Chuck was awarded the Lombardi Trophy, which he promptly ate.

i know there are a lot of steeler fans on here.

personally i don't really care about the NFL...just some football to watch. but those seahawks have a very impressive team.

i think the seahawks will win by at least 20 pts

The Line:

Pittsburgh -4 to Seattle O/U 48.

I'm gonna take Pitt. Alexander is a good player, but I don't think that the West Coast Offense is gonna be able to withstand the kind of pressured, physical game that Pitt is gonna throw at Hasselbeck. Not to mention that Hasselbeck is a pussy that went to BC and can never be more than 1/3 the man Roethlisberger already is. Also, consider the path each has gone through in the road to the XL. Seahawks have played Washington (fucking joke) and Carolina (I contest that it was a fucking joke). Pitt beat Cinci (w/o Palmer), INDY!, and Denver. Pitt has had their problems in the regular season, but they adjusted and got through it. Seattle has had a fairly easy NFC this year and aren't prepared to play a bigass team like Pitt.

GO STEELERS!

game starts at 6:30

steelers will win it by 7

Damn Shawn, thats a pretty bold prognostication. The say the Steelers will have the game won by 7 o'clock is predicting that they will have scored enough points early in the first quarter to.......

Oh, my bad. You meant Steeler's win by 7 POINTS! :p

The seahawks have had a pretty easy season comparitivly, I don't think the game will truely be decided until the 3rd quarter, but I do belive that the AMAZING STEELERS will overcome and win. They won their playoffs on the road, and were rated at 6th place, NEVER in the history of football has that happened before. They did not go to detroit to lose. Period.

IMO he didn't cross the plain of the goal with that dive. His helmet did but it looked pretty clear that the ball didn't. He probably would have gone for it on the next play and gotten in anyhow but I dont think that was a touchdown. They were saved by the fact that there wasn't enough of a view to concretely overturn it. So it goes. If Ben keeps floating the ball like he has he's gonna get picked again.