Sony in dash tv

Guest 1_slow_600

Guest 1_slow_600
I'm trying to sell my in-dash sony tv. unfortunately it is not an in dash cd-dvd player. But it has an external 10 disc changer and a tiny dvd player with it. It is a true 7inch monitor. it is all pretty much brand new. screen is perfectly clear. Dvd player is brand new with remote. It also comes with all the wiring and hook -ups reciver,new duwalt 400watt 2 plug power inverter. the only reason im selling it is because im getting a new truck and i dont wanna rip out the factory cd player. i would like to get $500.00 o.b.o or possible trade it for somthing .it comes with everything and i can help you hook-it up it dosent take long. thanks

Guest 1_slow_600
IM sorry that i dont have pics but i have no way to take them(no camera) but if you would like to take a look at it let me know and ill meet you somewhere. i still have it hooked up in my truck so you can play with it and see that everything works great.

DOes it run?

Unfortunatly not at the moment.

It will run if you replace the old gas in it and put a fuel pump on it. This is a project car I bought to put a 5.0 in but now 2 years later I still haven't tore into it. The body has a little rust on the rockers and the interior is really clean.