1999 chevy s10 58,0000 orginal miles 1500.00 obo

fooswinger

well here's my chevy s10 that I have to sell for parts b/c the timing chain decided to break on me at 58,000 so I'm selling the car for parts or if you want to fix it up.The car just had a new battery put in it 2 months ago and I put new rotors and pads on the car.There's a small ding on the drivers side bed near the taillight.I took it to a shop to get it looked at and they said it's probably gonna need a new header. So that being the case it's about 500-1000 worth of work. So I'm selling the car for parts. The car must go by this weekend so 1500.00 obo. or trade for a honda

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/DashaGVR/whitelude12.jpg

you can contact me by email foodiddy@hotmail.com or my cell 614-937-1086

let me know if your interested asap

thanks

brian

sorry man I need something small....I work two jobs and one of them involves delievering pizzas. This truck will be gone by sunday for everyone watching so if your interested, please get a hold of me asap and let me know

614-937-1086

If you have any trades or anything like that let me know

brian

hey jason.....I had two different posts......one in parts and one in here.I traded my eclipse for this truck and just last friday my truck stalled and wouldn't start again. Selling it for someone to fix up or for parts.

I'm looking for a honda to buy as a replacment or trade

so if anyone knows let me know

brian

car will be gone at 5pm today so if you have any offers above 1200 and you have cash in hand call me 614-937-1086 before 4pm today if not car will be sold to red at 5pm.I won't be there b/c I have to work tonight but you can leave the money w/my mechanic and I will pick it up later tonight. :p

thanks,

brian