Head work

Mike_Shepard

This probaly won't be much help but there is a guy over in Groveport, I think his name is Bill Hess? (ring a bell?) but he is supposedly top dog when it comes to any kind of machine work and he's a really good guy and really anal about his work... maybe something worth looking more into.

Dropped my head off at M&M last week.... still waiting on the evaluation results and I was told they would get to it friday.

They do good work, but the shop is a hole-in-the-wall and you cant be in a hurry. Also make sure you keep track of what is on your head when you take it in, in case they need to remove something and forget to put it back.

Nice honest people though, and that wins my business every time.

Guest BLUE BY U
Yeah, great guy until he messes something up and doesn't stand by his work.

It's happen to 3 people I know of, myself included 2 of them being long time customers. Mr. Know-it-all.

:bs: i know for a fact that mike will stand behind his work personaly

• 2 months later...
Mike Phillips handled both the engine and the heads for my car. The car is in the process of being put together now, so I haven't had the opportunity to assess the quality of his overall products. However, you can bet that I'll be vocal about my satisfaction - or lack thereof. Time will tell. Until then, I can't really offer an opinion.

Guest Removed
Yeah, great guy until he messes something up and doesn't stand by his work.

It's happen to 3 people I know of, myself included 2 of them being long time customers. Mr. Know-it-all.

Well jackass, he hasn't had to stand behind his work with me, cause so far, I haven't had a issue with anything he has done! :finger: