Head work

Mike_Shepard

I am not referring to you,I know you have quality parts in your motor or at least your short block. I am referring to people who want to cut corners.

Did you cut corners? your quick to reply.

No, I didn't cut corners. I replied quickly because I didn't want anyone getting the impression that, given your reply - which followed closely after mine and mentioned the word "quality," which I specifically referenced in my post - that I somehow cut corners.

If I did cut corners, though, I would be up front about that too - I'm just that kind of person. :) But, no, in this case, I didn't - my thinking is that if you're going to spend X amount of dollars on a project, then you should also be willing to spend that extra amount of money to have it done correctly.

No, I didn't cut corners. I replied quickly because I didn't want anyone getting the impression that, given your reply - which followed closely after mine and mentioned the word "quality," which I specifically referenced in my post - that I somehow cut corners.

If I did cut corners, though, I would be up front about that too - I'm just that kind of person. :) But, no, in this case, I didn't - my thinking is that if you're going to spend X amount of dollars on a project, then you should also be willing to spend that extra amount of money to have it done correctly.

I agree,which is why my motor is still at Mike's. I am spending more than I had planned on, but I am not cutting any corners and the results will be worth it.

BTW who has the fastest stock cu.in. LS1na????