FS:Car Audio + Video

Guest Onatrum

Guest Onatrum

One item left. The brandnames may not sound familar because they were imported from Japan (came together on Ebay). Both have English instructions and displays, and both work great! I got them in March '05, and took them out November '05. I'm only selling them because I want a double-din all-in-one monitor/receiver (found one on Ebay). If you have any questions, please ask! :)

Super dvd/cd/mp3/vcd/wma/jpg/mpg/am/fm...basically anything you burn to a disc, it will play! Has a silver detachable face and buttons light up blue. The display has a neat bar equalizer type look that moves along with your sound (similar to the Bar Visualization on Windows Media Player). $100

Canjing 7" LCD monitor. SOLD

Webshots 'For Sale' Folder - several pics of both the Super and Canjing + remotes

MORE PICS ADDED! Scroll down :)

I'm very interested but have a question about the am/fm part of the deck. I've seen Japanese imports on EBay that have a different frequency range than what we use here in the US. I believe it went from like 98Mhz to 114Mhz and we use 88.6 to 108. How is this one setup? Also where at in Columbus are you?

thanks

Guest Onatrum

Good question! You are half correct. The headunit I have covers our frequencies from 88 to 108 or whatever it is, but it also goes all the way down to 65 or around there. I occasionally checked those low frequencies just to see if there was any music or anything, but just blank stations. The only drawback that I can think of is when I was scanning for stations, I had to wait for it to scan through those non-existant stations before it hit 88, but once I had my presets, I was good to go. Also, I never used the AM portion, so not exactly sure if it's different.

Any more questions, just ask :)

*EDIT* BTW, I'm on 15th Ave near OSU.