Dyno Tune Expands.. Welcome Eric S and Mike G.

DTM Brian

Hello all.

I wanted to take a second and share some exciting news. As of Feb 11 th 2006. Dyno Tune would like to welcome Eric Sgambellone and Mike Gonzales. After some serious considerations. Dyno Tune feels that these two gentlemen will be key individuals in making Dyno Tune an even bigger success.

Eric will be specializing in LS1 Custom tuning including Bigger Cubic Inch LS1's, Turbocharging, Supercharging and Nitrous applications. He will also will be playing an important part in Marketing and Advertising.

Mike will be offering Installations and Tuning of F. A. S. T. Systems for applications where the stock engine managment is no longer suitable for race oriented engine combinations. Mike will also be offering mechanical services which include Engine building, Transmisssion Rebuilding, Rear Ends, Blower, Turbo, Nitrous Installs. Chassis and Supension work for drag race applications.

With Mike and Eric aboard, Dyno Tune is looking at the possibility of another 1000 square feet which can be used for our new services.

I am very excited and I am looking foward to working with Mike and Eric. I will post more information as it comes along.

As far as Mike goes he is an awesome mechanic and wonderful person to do business with. Hes done all my stuff and does beautiful work on cages, welding, and engine work. Im sure he will make a great add on to your company!!