Finally made it!

Guest JsANeon

Guest JsANeon

First non "full drag" srt to break the 10's ....and it is on mopar stg3 with quite a bit of other work done.

The car still has more in it but as you can see still ran a 10.89 at 129mph!

We are all so happy and proud....it is just that traction really owns us, as you can kind of tell in the vid.

http://members.cox.net/chemboy1/Nick10s.wmv

there are two srts in the tens already. One belongs to an older guy in Indy i meet when at the Hemi shootout i asked if he was on the internet and he said hell no. the other belongs to a guy in PA that turns 10.70s. he was on neons.org for a while but not anymore. he was parting his car out about 2 months ago. nice vid though.

Guest JsANeon
there are two srts in the tens already. One belongs to an older guy in Indy i meet when at the Hemi shootout i asked if he was on the internet and he said hell no. the other belongs to a guy in PA that turns 10.70s. he was on neons.org for a while but not anymore. he was parting his car out about 2 months ago. nice vid though.

Yeah i have allways thought there was someone else out there, but i wouldnt really believe it untill i saw slips or video. this video was recorded last night and we are all extremely happy over on srtforums. This is not my car it is chris (whitemntsrt's) car. yes it is a quick ass car and still neeeds some more tweaking for sure. The new M&H slicks were probably the biggest helper by far. So what do you all think for only having a little ass TDO4 turbo on it?

PS: no redlights?

Guest JsANeon
that car runs tens on a td04? Same turbo on a stock WRX?

yes sir.....i will post a link to the mopar stg3 kit. it has a modded wheel with a little extra work. but yes a TDO4 is what the car has with a 50 shot temporarely to make up for the traction issues down low. It also has many bolt ons to help.....including and NRGY race ported head.

Guest JsANeon
nice i will have to pop ovr to srtforums to see whats up

yeah man..... you havent been over there in ages? you get the viper then stop being part of the family?????.....................j/k