So WHo is the biggest loser??

chrismindless

We all talk about being the fastest around ... we spend gobs of money trying to reduce the weight of our rides and up the power ... well now here's a chance for us all to reduce our race weight AND make some money doing it ...

This is called the BIGGEST LOSER 2006

What is the BL 2006? Its a contest, between the ppl that buy in to lose the most weight. Period.

Buy in is set at $20, and you will have 10 weeks to lose as much weight as possible naturally. No pills or meds, just diet and exercise. Please be honest.

You will buy in at the day of weigh in. Everyone has to weigh in on the same day, on the same scale. From that moment on, start working out and dieting. In 10 weeks, everyone will get together and weigh BACK in on the same scale. The person that loses the most weight will win the pot!

Simple rules. Simple Idea. If you are game, PM me and details will be available later this week or next about when and where the weigh in/ buy in is.

cheers!

Current list of those in and expressed interest:::::

1. chrismindless

2. triplethreat

3. Blackout GT

4. Iwishiwascool

5. buckeye

6. sully

7. morabu

8. Ricochet

9. Bgbdbn

10. SUlly

11. -anonymous- (not 100%)

If I missed anyone, plz just repost that you want in, the list will keep growing!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blackout GT
I don't even know you or what you look like, but I think that would be a tragdey on almost any girl. :D

yep it sure would be...

i mean im not morbidly obease *spelling* or anything, im more athleticly built then anything... but its a personal thing for any girl that they want to be skinny.

yep it sure would be...

i mean im not morbidly obease *spelling* or anything, im more athleticly built then anything... but its a personal thing for any girl that they want to be skinny.

We will need to see before and after Bikini pics....

Wow, a very good response!

About the idea using percentage of change rather than total weight lost, I like that idea. My concern, is that for ppl of builds like mine, we can only lose so much weight but Ive seen ppl that are 350lbs only loose a little bit of weight.

So really its up to everyone. Originally, the idea was total weight loss. I can change it to percentage of change. another idea i had, was since there are many ppl, we could do two categories, the person with the highest percent of change wins half the pot and the person with the most weight lost wins the other half ... then we can have 2 winners. What do you think?

Weigh in is going to be soon. Can everyone meetup in central columbus around OSU at Sunday at noon? Im going to work it out with one of the gyms here on campus and we can use one of their scales. I know for Jessie Owens, they have a scale and its right on the outskirt of campus. Let me know if you can make it on Sunday at noon. Probably will do something like noon-2pm.

There you will weigh in, and buy in. Once you are in, you are in the comp. You can drop out but you forfeit your money. The buy in is set at $20.

The theory is that a heaver person, who has much more fat, can more easily lose 10lbs than a lighter person who 10lbs is 8% of their body weight.

A 300lb person minus 10lbs lost 3%

A 150lb person minus 10lbs lost 6%

It is harder for the 150lb person to lose 10lbs than the 300lb person. The body type this does not favor is the muscular one. At 190lbs / 15% bodyfat I could lose at most 28lbs to be at 0% fat. A normal 190 person at my height and weight is 30+% which is 62lbs of fat to lose. (Muscle is more dense than fat) So it goes.