Not for the weak stomach type.

Sam1647545489

Ok before you click this link let me explain some stuff about it. First of all I do not find this at all fun or funny to look at. This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I saw this thread on OffTopic. I never clicked the link, just read peoples replies. After 10 pages of replies on OT my concern to what it was made me look. Ok it is a girl in the woods taking the biggest dump ever. Like said this is not for the weak people, but her dump is so massive its just unreal. Honestly it looks like a louisville slugger bat has came out her ass. Now before people go locking this thread and being pissed at me I just want to state that there have been poop vids posted before and it never got locked. So again,

THIS IS VERY NOT WORK SAFE, DONT LOOK IF YOU ARE WEAK STOMACHED...

http://www.joyangeles.com/woodpooping.html

Guest 4dooralero
Thats hot Kinda reminds me of Austin Powers were hes in the Bathroom with Tom Arnold And hes grunting and he gets out of the stall and Tom Arnold looks and says dam boy what the hell did you Eat

Guest JsANeon
i would have pushed her into that and ran out screaming

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha you just made ME shit my pants from laughing so hard!

that is sooooo something i would do....lol