Sinner & Bee sighting

max power

I saw Sinner on the candy cane and his Queen was in hot pursuit in front of Nationwide. I was jealous cuz I was driving a van, working.

Way to ruin my tuesday. :slap::D

Thanks for the posts.....We were on our way down to meet Carie @ Columbus State.....to pick up a Wii....

I spotted the candy cane last Monday on my way home from volleyball and was instantly jealous!!

Thanks for coming out last night....change out your visor so you can stay out and play longer.....

bump...set...spike!!!!!

I spotted the candy cane last Monday on my way home from volleyball and was instantly jealous!!

We should be doing O.R. volleyball...that would be fun! I played for 3 years in high school but haven't played for a few years since then...

Thanks for coming out last night....change out your visor so you can stay out and play longer.....

bump...set...spike!!!!!

I was so excited that you showed me how to change it. I went right home and switched to the clear just because I can! Next week, I am ready....

KICKBALL....maybe????

I was in a kickball league in the spring and it was SO FUN!!! We could totally set up an O.R. league. If we went with Sports Monster, games would be in Goodale park on a weeknight. Fall games should be starting soon.....lets do it!!!