Columbusstreetracing.net

Linn1647545492

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
And...you got yourself banned. Thats why no one posts on there, i wish he would change the damn name so someone else could make it a private forum for shit talking but thats what RC is for right?

Guest Mekkahfire
the guy in the supra changed his aviator and sig from rwhp to HP and some how he gained 150 hp in his calculations from rwhp to flywheel. if he would have been cleaver he could have figured out that 20% would have been 516 not 580

God damn you cry a lot. Yeah, you rock at the internet, youre omgowning CSR. lol.

Anyway, its been fun, but my annual CR visit is over. Bye bye.

Guest Removed
just like you got owned the last time we raced :D

Yeah racing broken cars FTW, you rule mullet boy... you want to try it from a dig this spring? Or are you going to cry about my tires again and want to roll!

Guest Removed
that may be the single most ironic thing ive ever read on this website. that was next level, but i can only attribute that to serendipity, given your past.

And the funnyest thing ever is that you think i have a mullet?

Why cause someone on here said so :rolleyes: you just keep thinking you know me.....

Linn i mentioned this website about a week ago and you have already managed to get kicked off, Fukin priceless.

I was on there a while back i couldnt take it called some kid out but he never pmed me or anything like he vanished.

I dont understand the whole streetracing part? I mean steak and shake sells shakes so they call the place steak and shake. Now why in the hell would you say you are columbusstreetracing and the only thing you do is sit on a curb.....

Guest Removed
rob dont worry ill wear you out again and again this summer

you think

You will break your tranny tryying to keep up with me from a dig....

You better pray my car breaks again..

Guest Removed
Linn i mentioned this website about a week ago and you have already managed to get kicked off, Fukin priceless.

I was on there a while back i couldnt take it called some kid out but he never pmed me or anything like he vanished.

I dont understand the whole streetracing part? I mean steak and shake sells shakes so they call the place steak and shake. Now why in the hell would you say you are columbusstreetracing and the only thing you do is sit on a curb.....

plus 1

I'm a member ,but not very active...

Theres not a whole lot going on over there...

Me and you from a dig how many cars lengths do you need?

Or with your bike i'll need 5 cars and the hit

for shits of course..

Man if it was not so cold i would do one :) tonight I am boosting nicely :) but yeah its cold... plus rob you would have to spot me like 6-10 cars

Guest Removed
Man if it was not so cold i would do one :) tonight I am boosting nicely :) but yeah its cold... plus rob you would have to spot me like 6-10 cars

10 cars on the flag, warmer day ;)

sunday going to be warm?