GT3 Help !!!

Mr. Jones

Welp,

Although me being the console hater I am, I finally caved and bought a PS2 so I could play the Grand Turismo Series.

Welp, I started with a Miata, and won an AE86, and sold the miata for mod money.

Welp, in a fit of anger I just sold my AE86, and I'm left with about 4.5k

Which doesn't appear to be able to afford even teh shittiest of cars.

My initial reaction is that i'm screwed..???

And have to start all over.. is there anyway making money w/o a car ????

I think you can START with a miata if you do all first license test and get all gold instead of buying a car. Then if you sell it you can start with a much higher ammount of money.

When I played that game I know I got the older rx-7 asap and it lasted me through all the begginer races, and all the rally races. By then your rich so you can just buy cars and finish everything imbetween??

Hehe..

THe magic of consoles, I just restarted the game w/o saving

I got my ae86 back..its turbo'd and @ almost 200hp.

Weeee....

I wish there were cheats....

My AE86 has 296hp

Also, my RX7 Savanna is getting faster and faster...its fun modding the shit cars.

I just played Forza for the first time today and I'll say I like it almost as much as the GT series. Gran Turismo is the only racing game I've worshiped ever since the first one came out, so I guess it'll take time to learn to like Forza that much. I haven't gotten into the customizing and upgrading much yet, but the interface seems pretty simple. I also like the whole level system, makes things kinda easy, plus it's nice to get a free car every other race. I started with the V32 and every race has been easy as shit, so far.