fs baby form.

yellowsnake

I have 10 cans of isomil adanvance with iron. they are brand new and never been open. we bought them in baulk from Rose labs to get a discount and now our daughter doesn't drink it. They cost 15 at the store a can and you can have all of them for 120$ OBO!! let me know if anyone needs them. they are still sealed, NEVER been open.

Sorry its a good deal but my son takes Isomil with soy

Isomil is soy based! Thanks for letting me know on the size. I am afraid that once again Ross gives their own employees the shaft and gives better deals to Sams Club. :( This was what I found when I worked there, ensure, infant formula, all cheaper at Sams Club then at the cash sales desk. This is why I encourage all with babies to buy their shit at Sams Club.

Isomil is soy based! Thanks for letting me know on the size. I am afraid that once again Ross gives their own employees the shaft and gives better deals to Sams Club. :( This was what I found when I worked there, ensure, infant formula, all cheaper at Sams Club then at the cash sales desk. This is why I encourage all with babies to buy their shit at Sams Club.

well with use having triplets we will be getting help from ross from what i have been told its 1 case per baby per month for 6 months. BUt thanks for the heads up about sams will ross doesnt pan out for some reason will have to buy from there.

Guest Evl Mdgt
Are you sure that you aren't getting coupons for enfamil? Isomil coupons and similac coupons should be one in the same, go ahead and use them for her Similac and save some money!

yeah!!! that's it... enfamil. my bad

What ever happened to breastfeeding?

Works good unless your baby is a freak like and eats 36oz a day. My wife cannot keep up.

But back to the original topic, I will try and get with you about at least a couple of cans, we can always use them as backup for the car. PM me a good time for you.