Dr. Z06 vs. 93 Cobra w/ Windsor + N20

Dr. Pomade

This vid is from last summer. The camera car is me. Mods included (at that time) a cam, headers, and a 150-shot.

The other car is Keith, a local guy (that many of you probably know). He has a 93 Cobra with a Windsor motor and a whole lot of spray. I don't know much else about the car beyond that it regularly spins to 9000rpms and has seen 10500rpms.

All but one of the races between me and the Cobra were on spray. In the one race where he walks me, we're both on just motor.

The last race features me (as camera car) versus some turboed Integra and Linn in his Camaro. The Integra was supposed to be in the area of 400-ish HP. Linn makes 335rwhp n/a and I think, in the vid, he was spraying a 100-shot.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=AFFCB8C2-B420-445F-B9D5-2E7A7D82B109

Also, Tinman, can you lend clarification about the rpms that his motor was capable of or achieved? Word is (like I said) that is regularly saw 9500 and even 10500. Is that true, or do I need to edit that?

The engine is capable ~9000rpms. Not sure where he shifted as the car still has only the factory tach, best guess somewhere around 7500.