DJ at Verizon

black00ws6

hey man, I've got a question for ya.....do you guys get a lot of returns on the motorola v265. The reason I ask is b/c this is the 2nd one I've had in one year and this thing sucks.It randomly turns off,camera says it's busy. How's the return policy work and is it possible to get an upgrade for free b/c of it.

pm me..

thanks man,

brian

unfortunately, tommy is correct. i have very limited access to phones that use sim cards (nextel, t-mobile, cingular)

if switching carriers is an option, i will definately do my best to make it worth your while.

i understand mang, but unfortunately i am pretty happy with Cingular. Although, if you do just so happen to come accross a SIM enabled phone...hit me up ;) (especially if its something like a razr or something)

i understand mang, but unfortunately i am pretty happy with Cingular. Although, if you do just so happen to come accross a SIM enabled phone...hit me up ;) (especially if its something like a razr or something)

Check ebay there are a ton on there sometimes brand new for like $180