Jamo Home Entertainment Subwoofer

Rowhan

I have a Jamo A3Sub.3 that i'm trying to get rid of only because it is to loud for my apartment, and I can't ever use it. Here's some specs on it right from the Jamo website....

Woofer (inch/mm) 10/254

Impedance (Ohm) 22k

Weight (kg/lb) 14,8/32,63

Dimensions (HxWxD/mm/in) 390x320x490/15,35x12,6x19,29

Amplifier Rated Output 100

Frequency Range 35 - 150

cut Off Frequency Adjustable 40 - 150

phase Adjustable 0 - 180

mainsVoltage 230

totalVolume 61,2/2,16

Auto On/Off

Forget all about the subwoofer once it is connected as this feature automatically switches the subwoofer on when it receives an input signal and sets it in stand-by after approximately 20 minutes without input signal.

Design

A 3SUB.3 is a medium sized subwoofer in a discrete design with gently rounded corners for that’s easy to place in any room.

Technology

Features a custom designed 10in long-throw woofer and a built-in 100 watt amplifier. Comes with variable level, cut off frequency and phase controls for fine-tuning the sound. It also features an Auto On/Off function.

Ease of use

Can be placed almost anywhere as the human ear is not able to localise where the deepest audible frequencies come from. We supply a 9 metre long signal cord to offer you the flexibility to place the subwoofer wherever you choose!

This unit is pretty much brand new and has only been used mabye 5 times, it's black, and you really need to hear it to actually see how great this woofer is. Im trying to get $225 which is alot less than I paid for it but I have no use in such a small house for it and that price is negiotable. Just let me know if you want some pics and ill email them to you since i dont know how to get it on here.