Looking for one last roommate

cattmouch33

Looking for one last roommate in my house to make life a little bit less

expensive. It a four bedroom house with two baths, full kitchen, big living

room, twin bed provided, high speed internet, all major appliances.

Rent is $200 a month

All utilities are split which is never more than $100 per month

so never more than $300 per month

Looking for someone that can pick up after themselves and will respect

other people's property. Looking for a 6 month to 1 yr contract.

Not dealing with another dick for a tenant

House is located in north Dayton between riverside, seibenthaler, main st, and needmore.

PM me if you interested.

not too bad, haven't had any problems in 3 yrs. I've added more outside lighting. Plus most of the other owners on the street are older and laid back. I've never had a party get called on by the police, I had 100 people for a Halloween party one year, no complaints. Plus its 5 mins from sinclair and 15 min from WSU.

Female roommates drive me nuts, to much estrogen and so many little things that could set them off. Plus being married not looking for that kind of a roommate.

Oh yes it does have a garage with enough room for my bike and someone elses. I'll get pics of the front of the house later.

Hey Matt, if you get another Female roomate, then your wife would have someone to hang out with while you are out riding all day...So on the plus side, a female roomate would occupy your wife so you can hang weth the guys of get other stuff done

she rather hang out with guys than girls. I've talked with her about a female roommate she said she'd rather have a guy in the house. Plus I can only take one female in my house on the rag at a time.

Jerry Springer comes to mind.

I don't see any good of a married couple having a 3rd party living with them. Bad shit just waiting to happen. :nono: I'd sale house if you can't afford it and get something cheaper. That or get rid of something else so you can afford it better.

I've lived there for 5 years with at least 2 roommates and up to 4. My wife and I have been there for 2 with 3 roommates and now down to 1.

Just looking to have 2 roomies for another year before we start thinking of kids.

both of us are really easy going so having roomies isn't really bad and I work a lot so no big problem. I can afford it its more to fund projects, ie. for my bike. a lil extra income.