Name this song

JaSSon

The song plays on 99.7 and 107.1 pretty often.

It goes something along the lines of "No, we're never gonna quit, aint nothing wrong with it. We're just a couple animals."

I really like that song, and I think i need to pick up the CD.

Another reason I don't listen to Testicle Radio. W/ Sat. radio, I just look at my Sirius unit, and know who is playing and the song title. :) That, and the lack of commercials, they play more than the same 8 songs over and over, ton of channels to choose from, etc.

Another reason I don't listen to Testicle Radio. W/ Sat. radio, I just look at my Sirius unit, and know who is playing and the song title. :) That, and the lack of commercials, they play more than the same 8 songs over and over, ton of channels to choose from, etc.

Preach on brother Joe.. Sirius > *. Especially Octane and Hard Attack.

Marc, you know how i know your gay, you have a bumper sticker that says i like balls in my mouth

Eric, you know how I know you're gay? I walked in you getting throat fucked by Adam. And you like Cold Play. You big softie... :cool:

-Marc

He said "unit"