L67 Questions / Sugggestions

thorne

So I've got some of the basic things done . I am looking at some more hp My ideas and ur suggestions are welcomes unless there non pertitant to the topic.

Stage2

CAM

or

1.9 Rocker/springs

or

Spray

Stage3

Port my m90

or

MP112

or

M90 Gen V with IC

or

Blowzilla ( This one might not be possible money wise)

or

Turbo ( Again this falls under that money thing)

Do searches on http://www.clubgp.com - there are only two people on this board that I trust to give out this kind of information. I'm one of them and I'm pretty sure the other will say the same thing. Everything you want to know has been posted 1000 times on ClubGP.

OMW there. thanks BTW beefcake do you have any parts left over you wanna sell.

If you don't find what you are looking for, register and post. ClubGP has the most amount of non-biased information about 3800 shit on the 'net.

No, I don't. Sorry.

Do searches on http://www.clubgp.com - there are only two people on this board that I trust to give out this kind of information. I'm one of them and I'm pretty sure the other will say the same thing. Everything you want to know has been posted 1000 times on ClubGP.

:D

ya. hit up CGP man.

PLEASE do NOT start posting threads on what to buy there. You'll get flamed pretty quickly. I would say at least EVERY topic known to man on these cars has been covered at least 5-10 times (sometimes more).

If you need me to install stuff, just let me know. Depending on which part/vendor it is. ;)

I know If its intense don't call ;) If you could do the damn vavle springs i will have oldered them already cause the install on them is the killler. 850 for 1.9 Rockers/valves/Oil restrictred rods from the place you hate. were as w-body store sell the rockers for 299

oh oh oh oh is that me???? :burn:

What are your goals Hp wise, or cars you want to hang with?

oh oh oh oh is that me???? :burn:

Since we have a couple other people on the board that know some about this, I'll keep that one to myself. Don't want to go hurting feelings, now. ;)

Nate Right now as she sits I've got a few v8's taken down but they were stock or mildly modded My goals are low 13's Daily driver. PM me for more info I'm waiting to unvail her completed but i think i might be done mods for this year unless i find someone to do the rockers and shit cheaper

Nate Right now as she sits I've got a few v8's taken down but they were stock or mildly modded My goals are low 13's Daily driver. PM me for more info I'm waiting to unvail her completed but i think i might be done mods for this year unless i find someone to do the rockers and shit cheaper

WTF, I told you I could put that stuff on your car. I'm just not sure about the springs. I know I can do it, I'm just not sure if I WANT to do it.