Bowling Balls..lol

Balian

So I have been bowling for quite some time now and I have a collection of bowling balls. Well, I have been calling around to the pro shops cause I am planing on buying a new bowling ball but it seems that no one takes trade-ins any more..wtf? Back in the day you could trade in all of your bowling balls and get a good discount.

Any bowlers out there that might be able to point me in the right direction?

You can't trade them in. What is cool is cutting it in half and seeing the core :). Or dropping it from about 10 feet in the air onto concrete ;).

however, if you want a $200 ball for a decent price, I'm selling my Smokin' Inferno that has about 20 games on it. I'd let it go for around $100 or less.

If you want a brand new ball, EBay is your best bet. I was finding $250 bowling balls at Sawmill lanes that could be bought on EBay for about $80. Take it to Stromi at Sawmill lanes to get drilled for about $25 and you just saved about $145.

What kind of ball are you looking for? Something that helps with a hook?

Mark, I have no problem hooking a ball, infact I have way to much hook with a straight ball..lol

I am not sure what I am looking for yet, but I guess I could try e-bay. I just hate throwing away all of my old bowling balls.

Has anyone seen some of the new bowling balls they've come out with. I was out about 2 months ago in Cincinnati looking for a new bowling ball, went to the shop and the balls that are running about $250 or more are now scented. Kinda strange if you ask me.

Yea, your telling me. I remember back in the day when the most expensive bowling ball was the Track Elete Perl. It cost me 210 for the ball with drilling and fingertips..Freakin crazy expensive..

I don't know what I would if I got a scented ball...Randomly walk up to chicks and tell them to smell my balls? lol

No, I was always a night owl. Sunday night through Thursday night at the Palace it was all you can bowl from midnight to 3 a.m. Me and 2 other friends were working at a video store and we'd close so we went like two or three nights a week. Then we'd hit up TJ's after. Good times.

I didn't do too bad. Right before I went to Misissippi in November, I was averaging about 170 in a league. Not too bad for not bowling in more than a year. It was slowly working it's way up too. But then I left. LOL. Sucks because we were in first place when I left.