I am buying a house!

ohio_wookie

Ok, so lately ive been beyond busy so I havent been hanging out on here to much. But for those of you who dont know, im 20 married and now im going to be a home owner. soooo i go that going for me. i also just bought a 2000 oldsmobile bravada black/silver platinum edition, and i will be starting a software company in my attic when i move into my house. I feel like an old man, but i got so much to look forward to (like the debt, woot woot)!

Congrats,I've been maried(to the same woman)for 15 yrs now.We are on our second house and thinking about a 3rd.I told her when we got married there would always be one toy in the garage so if a car leaves a bike is coming.She has not said anything about the cars.Good luck and when tough times come,and they will,work it out and don't give up easy.

congrats... home ownership is scarey and at times VERY costly... but it is also rewarding when people walk in and tell you how nice your house is and you know that you get up every day to go to work for it.