Weather report 7/27

2insanezx10r

didn't mean to sound like a worrying wart just trying to get some general info. It is my first time on a big ride so I was just trying to get the basic info and let my wife no how long I was gonna be. Don't wanna tell her about 3 hrs and be gone for 5, just trying to respect her.

well for me leaving from my house at 10 (i live 5 minutes from the mtg place) and then i didn't get back til 130-2 and i left early...

assuming we are doing the "norm"

just be careful on the second road after you get on 42, little rocky other than that have fun!

Gawd it is only the first 6 turns (1 minute) that tend to have a little gravel out of a 3 hour ride. :slap:

a little gravel can be a big problem... but thats ok because you'll be in front so if you go down i know when to slow down lol

im sort of tempted to go out there and sweep those corners haha

They're VERY nice corners with brand new blacktop too.

I know what you mean. But they got that damn boat dock near by and people tow their boats and they go off the road into the side gravel and kick it up on the road all the time. I grew up 1mile from there and it's always been like that. :(