Street Racing Police Training Video

chrismindless

Civic racism ha. I love how states waste enough money aresting someone for not poping their hood they could clean up the air in many other ways, the amount of modded cars on the road compaird to just old beaters that are running on 1/2 their cyclinders is very small. But arent MSD box's calli legal?

Shit man.. That intake is illegal. I'm sure the MSD box is. They're probably just too dumb to notice it. heh.

I dont understand whats so dumb? if its not street legal...it shouldnt be on the street. Thats why all that crap has a "off-road use only" label on the box.

Im not saying I dont modify my car, but if I get pulled over for it I know its because I made the decision to do it.

Berto, I remember long ago you supported the front plate, or am I thinking of someone else?

I dont like front plates, but I know the law and its my own fault if I get caught without it.

man sorry to sound like an old guy haha, but you young whippersnappers need taught a lesson

Guest FrancesTheMute
I have yet to be pulled over in California for having a modified car. God damn this is gay, I hope they don't stop me, or I'm gonna fuckin flip.

Guest My12SecGT
Anyone else think its funny how everything in Cali is know to cause cancer? LOL. Next "Performance" parts for cars will be made to look like stock parts.

Shit man.. That intake is illegal. I'm sure the MSD box is. They're probably just too dumb to notice it. heh.

MSD 5 & 6 are legal in california. When you flip through your jegs or summit catalog, some parts have C.A.R.B. exemtion numbers (California/Comunist Air resources Board). Some part are actually legal, but you hafto put to CARB sticker on the part when you install it.

BTW, anyone manage to save the video? I didnt get to watch it.