FS: Huge Corner Desk

Jonan1647545505

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

where in columbus you located? HOw small of a desk you looking for. I have a basic $40 from walmart in ok shape you can have. I would obviously give your some cash as well. Let me see if the wife wants it and I will get back to you. PM me your number and location. Thanks

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 00Smurf
desk is still up for grabs would like it gone tomorrow give me a call 740-815-5848

if it comes with desk and hutch. gimmie a ring. i have a small rollable desk with pull out keyboard tray. ill trade u straight up. ill even throw in $10 for delivery. 614-940-8280

if it comes with desk and hutch. gimmie a ring. i have a small rollable desk with pull out keyboard tray. ill trade u straight up. ill even throw in $10 for delivery. 614-940-8280

yes it comes with the hutch, i have to have a pic of your desk before i'll consider a straight trade

you never called me....?

You never sent me pics of your desk, i dont want to commit to anything until i know what you have

IF YOU WANT TO TRADE I NEED TO SEE YOUR DESK BEFORE HAND. I AM ATTENDING SCHOOL UP NEAR CLEVELAND AND THE DESK IS IN COLUMBUS. PLEASE SEND ME PICS OF YOUR DESKS.

THE DESK HAS TO GET OUT OF STORAGE THIS WEEKEND. GET ME PICS BY THEN AND CONTACT ME SO WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

thanks,