30 hornets vs 30,000 bees

stealthmonkey

This is one creepy vid, those hornets are little killing machines.

I've seen another video that shows how some bee's have learned how to fight these hornets. They swarm around them and basically vibrate or shiver in order to generate heat and they actually cook the hornets, seems the bee's can resist higher temps than the hornets, crazy shit going on in the insect world.

Well I couldnt find a video but here is a link telling all about it.

http://www.sciencenewsforkids.org/articles/20050928/Note2.asp

Dude, the zoology geek in me is totally digging that article. Wicked stuff.

Billy the Bee says: "Bring it, bitch ass wasps - we'll cook your asses. Booyah! BZZZZZZZZZ!"

that is jus the crazyest thing ever. the hornets just rip off the bee's heads like it's nothing. those bees don't even stand a chance. very good post. the most intresting thing i've seen on the internet for a long while.

Guest chpmnsws6
This is one creepy vid, those hornets are little killing machines.

I've seen another video that shows how some bee's have learned how to fight these hornets. They swarm around them and basically vibrate or shiver in order to generate heat and they actually cook the hornets, seems the bee's can resist higher temps than the hornets, crazy shit going on in the insect world.

isn't that the African Bee?