Nissan people HELP!!!

Art

I finally have my 84 200sx turbo titled. I need advice, help, whatever. HELP!!!!

5 speed 1.8 turbo runs ok, needs help. I replaced both ignition modules, the ignition module in the dist. "the pickup". Let me know.

starts everytime, I dont think the engine make a full rotation b4 it starts. no problems there. doesnt over heat, boost is strange, works only under about 3/4 throttle. WOT will bogg it down and "feels" slower than 3/4 throttle. the car has 70k miles and has been sitting for about three years.

Basically, I just need someone who is familiar with turbos or nissan to take a look at the car with me.

Guest powers
starts everytime, I dont think the engine make a full rotation b4 it starts. no problems there. doesnt over heat, boost is strange, works only under about 3/4 throttle. WOT will bogg it down and "feels" slower than 3/4 throttle. the car has 70k miles and has been sitting for about three years.

Basically, I just need someone who is familiar with turbos or nissan to take a look at the car with me.

this is an easy fix

I P S

take the car down there and have someone look at it.

Well it has some new (used) rubber.

It is making boost, but only at about 1/2 to 3/4 throttle. It has the oddest clicking noise while under load. The clicking is starting to go away, maybe it has to do with the car sitting for so long. I cant decide if it is turbo related or not. Doesn't over heat, oil pressure stays constant. Shifts great. I think it could be a decently fun car.

Anyone know... this car does have an external wastegate. It seems like it is sticking (maybe this is the clicking) can I swap for a turbo with an internal wastegate like a 14b mitsubishi eclipse turbo?

Where the fuck is IPS?

Anyone want to buy it for $750?