Sam Owes me a pair of boxers

Buckeye1647545503

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbus has a fleet of 6 MD500E helicopters. According to the manufacturer it has a maximum cruising speed of 155 mph.

http://www.mdhelicopters.com/helicopters/pdf/MD500ETechSpecs/500E_Perf_Spec.pdf

Assuming you are both traveling in a perfect straight line, at 175 mph, you are only distancing that helicopter by 20 mph. So it's going to take you some time to put any real distance on that helicopter. Basically, by the time you are out of line of site from the helicopter, every cop in the county knows where you are.

Funny. Me and 1 other got pulled over RITE IN airport territory last summer on the bikes. We were followed for miles and stopped. They had cruisers waiting around the city.

If they did it for 4 bikes, imagine what they would do for a group of shiny ass speeding cars. I just dont want to see some of you get in trouble thats all.

It does take a chopper a few moments to get to the scene, its not like they will be hovering over the cop that saw it happen. I personally spoke to a police officer a few summer's ago and he said that if they do see someone going that fast they mostly leave them alone besides calling ahead on the radio. It's not worth the gas of a chopper or the risk of chasing the crazy ass in a cruiser.

It does take a chopper a few moments to get to the scene, its not like they will be hovering over the cop that saw it happen. I personally spoke to a police officer a few summer's ago and he said that if they do see someone going that fast they mostly leave them alone besides calling ahead on the radio. It's not worth the gas of a chopper or the risk of chasing the crazy ass in a cruiser.

This seems the most realistic. I think they can almost expect you are going to crash anyway, and then they have you. Other than radio ahead, I'd say the odds are in favor of the cop seeing you not being the one involved in catching you.

Guest c1runnersw20
When me, greg, linn bonsaid columbus I think there was a time when we saw 180mph and that was scary. There was a time when me and linn raced a bike down I71 and I know we were goin 180 easily if not more... :cool:

:eek2: :leghump:

i can varify the GPS reading because i was in the car holding it. 169 saved http://www.playwithlinn.com/Images/funny%20pics/Picture%201450.gif

Well atleast if your out flying around the freeway your not trying to set up a roll race and by the way linn drag racing starts from a dead stop!

Guest powers
Well atleast if your out flying around the freeway your not trying to set up a roll race and by the way linn drag racing starts from a dead stop!

linn dig races. Why does it matter to you, are you wanting to race him from a dig or something? You must be.

20 years old with an 03 mustang, an 04 hemi, and an 03 gixxer...

Claiming that you own your parents rides = :gay:

-Marc

Well a<(spacebar press needs to go here but online anger pwns j00)>least if your (you're, since YOUR so keen on people spelling incorrectly) out flying around the freeway your(you're, since YOUR so keen on people spelling incorrectly) not trying to set up a roll race (no time for breathing here, no comma needed, or a period) and by the way linn(no comma needed because Linn isn't capitalized) drag racing starts from a dead stop!(forgot to add the extra ones)

Get back into the damn trunk! No posting until your (I mean UR) Mustang is causing worms to come out of the ground because of madd tyte bass (base, look I SPELLED A WORD WRONG, MY EPENIS IS SHRINKING, oh noes, your epenor has shrunk so much that it inverted and turned into a vagina !!1!1!!!ones1!)

edited: Proofreading

i never said i was a drag racer nor have i ever asked some to "drag race". however i would be more than happy to race your mustang.

First person says: "I was doing 169 mph"

The second person says: "Shit, my car can do that."

The first person says: " I really wasn't trying."

Second person says: "You guys are going to get caught."

Does this mean the second person is B.S.'ing everyone? What's the point?

Guest powers
169 mph huh, just wait this spring when Matt aka Tinman fly's by you at 220 MPH......OH SNAP!!!

Discuss.....

Dan

Do you run the Tinman fan club, or are you just a big fan?

Do you run the Tinman fan club, or are you just a big fan?
I'm a fan of Tinman's car (and from what I hear If i'm correct on which Dan that you quoted he has done some cool stuff also).Some people on here kill me I didnt see you saying anything when people was sweating Sam's car in this thread. I think there is plenty of room on here for people to sweat more than one car bro.