any one watching pinks?

ridenred27

I guess 600 Import hp is a lot less than 627 Domestic hp.I guess the F-Body did use 100 shot too when they let him.The Civic had both bumpers off and he let them put slicks on.I would have to E-bay the Civic ASAP and buy a new tranny for the Firebird,although it ran ok the last run.

Guest Removed
haha

i love how the host went from knowing nothing about racing to thinking he is some kind of expert.

I dont like the way he flags , and they make somebad call's...

Guest chpmnsws6
on one of the episodes he freaks out and says this is not street racing.

Yeah, I talked to the guy that was in the Firebird. That show is a total joke and after they shut the camera off, the other guy brought the bird right back in and handed the keys back. Ever since then, I can't watch the show without laughing. He said the host doesn't know his head from his a$$ about street racing I guess.

Yeah, I talked to the guy that was in the Firebird. That show is a total joke and after they shut the camera off, the other guy brought the bird right back in and handed the keys back. Ever since then, I can't watch the show without laughing. He said the host doesn't know his head from his a$$ about street racing I guess.

are you honestly suprised though? The show is a joke, but for some reason when I catch it on TV I watch it. :confused:

I like when the Busa's where racing he got all defensive and made himself into a badass.

Guest aftermidnight
20 lengths is bullshit. all of us here would prolly shit their pants laughing if someone ask you for 20 lengths. give me a break, don't put a rabbit in a fight with a paranna fish, you know the outcome......wtf?