Bonnaroo

Jonan1647545505

last year was pretty sweet, it rained a lil but if it hadent we prolly would have died in the Tennesse heat. If you havent been before check out the "rules" and follow them as much as possible. last year as they were directing cars they were also doing random checks for contriband, glass is a big no-no there was soooo much beer and liquor just on the side of the paths, so if you want beer bring cans or plastic bottles, however you cant bring metal cans into the concert areas. another good rule to follow to get through to the concert area faster is to have everything in you pockets (better yet dont have pockets!) in your hands or hat they'll belive all you have is in your hands/hat and let you right through, best way to get a pipe and some smoke in :)

I would recomend Bonnaroo to anyone that likes music and being outside. Bonnaroo is the ultimate concert last year i went with about 10 or so people and together we saw about 27 different bands and Xavier Rudd was kickin ass!! i think the atmosphere alone is worth going all the people there are there for the exact same reason you are so it makes everything very serene(sp) and relaxing.

if any one is alone on this and needs a group to camp with we are welcoming anyone. our only requests is dont be and ass, chip-in on gas and food and have fun!! also if anyone new to bonnaroo has any questions i would be more than happy to answer any that i can!! i can even sugest what you'll need to be as comfy as you can!!

Hope anyone and everyone that goes has a great time, sees lots of bands and talks with as many random people as possible, ahh great times...I cant wait till July i already have it requested off at work :) and if youre not sure if you want to go or not buy a dvd from previous years, it will make you want to go that much more! go to their site and check out the band list, there is already 71 bands signed up!!

bon-A-ROOOO!!!!!!!