Exciting project

Miller

I have an anonymous friend who is dropping a chevy small block into a Ford Focus. The selected motor is making around 370 NA horsepower. Should be crazy to see, and it should be done before summer comes along. What do you guys think?

Why doesn't he use the Ford small block?It's a bolt-in affair that way.I thought about buying a Focus with a bad motor and swapping everything from my Mustang over to it but I don't think I could drive a Focus.Still sounds like a quick little car.

Guest Removed
I have an anonymous friend who is dropping a chevy small block into a Ford Focus. The selected motor is making around 370 NA horsepower. Should be crazy to see, and it should be done before summer comes along. What do you guys think?

The only ford thats going to break down every other day!

Guest Removed
Your hate for GM is your down fall.

NOPE....when you want to line it up with the junkyard s-10 , let me know!! I hate the newer GM's mainly!

My hate for GM's is what drives my passion for better Built Fords...

Guest Removed
How is he putting this V-8 in? Front engine/rwd, Front engine/FWD, Rear engine/RWD?

If it is done without making any major exterior mods, :thumbup: sleeper.

There is a kit out there to make it FE RWD, so far ive seen 302 focus and a couple mod motor cars aswell!

How is he putting this V-8 in? Front engine/rwd, Front engine/FWD, Rear engine/RWD?

If it is done without making any major exterior mods, :thumbup: sleeper.

Andrew, we're going for the front engine/fwd. So, with that said, the traction issues are gonna be rediculous. He was actually thinking of fabricating an almost wrc style awd; but that was quickly dropped because the guy is only in college (no$$). And to address the second thing, its going to possibly take an unsightly hood to keep the bay covered. He's going to possiblyis stand out, lets cross our fingers and see if maybe people just think he's some sort of silly ricer :D