110v Mig welder

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Campbell Hausfeld Wire Feed welder serious duty model #WG3000

110 plug-in and portable.Is setup for use with argon, but can be changed to soild(non-gas)...fresh spool of wire, clean tip, just plug in and start welding.

came with a limited 5 year warranty, I bought just under 2 years ago..Works great!! sorry no pics...I'm buyying a badass 220 mig and tig machine, so i no longer need this! I'll even toss in a welding helmet with it.I payed over $400 with tax..

$200.00 firm

Good shit, I've got this exact welder. If you dont wanna fuck with gas, use some .035 Lincoln Innershield wire and you can do any mild steel exhaust you want. It was so easy that I built 4 exhausts in a year for my last car, ahh the luxury of being able to perfect it. ;)

110 means you just plug the bitch in your wall. I could even run a radio on the same outlet without tripping the breaker...much. :)

Guest Removed

Welding like a turbo housing, NO . too thick! Like welding exhuast tubing and flanges and what not .Yes! Hell My buddie welded His cage in with it, and it passed NHRA cert.

As far as the gas, i dont know for sure... but argon is cheap! My 4 foot tall big bottle lasted over a year, and i welded shit all the time, and i mean daily(i was using it at work for exhuast work and other shit at home)and it was like 20 or 30 bucks to fill the bottle up!