me in my 91 b17 powered teg against a 99 ex riced civic

Guest yomammaisafreak

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yomammaisafreak
ok i talked to the guy and he wanted to run...he was jus a god awful driver...i have no idea what my car runs...ill find out when i take it to the track...this happened in mason on mason montgomery rd, and tylersville rd...

pmed back...as for all the rest why the f**k do u have to bash my thread????

i have never done any thing to you all...so dont flame!

You gotta have some thick skin around here,,,,with a import you better bring a fire suit. if you can make it past that you meet alot of cool people.

Guest yomammaisafreak
You gotta have some thick skin around here,,,,with a import you better bring a fire suit. if you can make it past that you meet alot of cool people.

ok??

1. You must be a graduate of the "Linn School of Short Honks"!

2. I don't think that you can call that a race because neither Honda product bounced off of the rev limiter during the attempt to race.

3. Your passenger has "Mad Skillz" to be able to hold the camera that steady while being thrust back into his seat from the massive Gs of your acceleration.

Ya, I know I'm a smartass! I'm just helping you to develop a "thick skin".

Guest yomammaisafreak
1. You must be a graduate of the "Linn School of Short Honks"!

2. I don't think that you can call that a race because neither Honda product bounced off of the rev limiter during the attempt to race.

3. Your passenger has "Mad Skillz" to be able to hold the camera that steady while being thrust back into his seat from the massive Gs of your acceleration.

Ya, I know I'm a smartass! I'm just helping you to develop a "thick skin".

ok dude...we were goin 20 and we went to third and got to about 55-60 ish when i let off the gas...so thats massive Gs...you dont have to bounce off the rev limiter to race do you???

so that in its self was fucking retarded....they were short honks so what...ill find the kid and let him honk and start the race...would u like that better???

man...thik skin that was just retarded man

Guest yomammaisafreak
Doug gives you a decent shred of advice and you just come back with a cynical "ok"? Go paint you car fag.

eh i no that

i posted it b/c i thought it was someone else and i never fixed it....but i know what he was saying..its cool...and dont call me a fag...i took his advice....and it wasnt cynical...