me in my 91 b17 powered teg against a 99 ex riced civic

Guest yomammaisafreak

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest powers
i have no idea what my car runs...ill find out when i take it to the track...

Cool, post up the results when you go. I used to have a teggy just like yours. People always underestimated it. That thing was way faster than you would have thought. The guy I sold it too made it way faster, he got it into the 15's.

Hey man just brush the hatters off.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yomammaisafreak
Cool, post up the results when you go. I used to have a teggy just like yours. People always underestimated it. That thing was way faster than you would have thought. The guy I sold it too made it way faster, he got it into the 15's.

bad new guys i spun a bearing...lol...like 2 weeks ago....motor is out of my car and im selling the block and a b20b head...together for 400...motor 300obo heaed 200 obo..together is firm

:funny: He got it faster and it's in the 15's. HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESS! Greg, was that with or without the body kit and the chicken mesh wire in the grill?

No, this thread is horrible

bad new guys i spun a bearing...lol...like 2 weeks ago....motor is out of my car and im selling the block and a b20b head...together for 400...motor 300obo heaed 200 obo..together is firm

And this IS NOT the for sale section, dipshit.

Guest Removed
Doug, my moms dead man. Although, she did tell me she forgives you for that impotent excuse of a date you took her on. Don't make me race you =p

know thats funny!

flame on!!

Guest Removed
Teh TEGRA Pwnz All. !!!!111one!!!one!!!1111

I've seen a Intergra hit 14.9 .

True story

Mine went 14.0..... :rolleyes:

but this one, must be way faster, it has V-tec :rolleyes:

I once saw an Integra hit 88mph and disappear. Moments later it reappeared and it was amazingly badass. Oh wait, that was a Delorean. My bad. I guess I haven't seen an Integra do anything cool like break into the mid 14s or beat anything but Civics, Cavaliers, and Contours in races. Oh well.

Guest Removed
I once saw an Integra hit 88mph and disappear. Moments later it reappeared and it was amazingly badass. Oh wait, that was a Delorean. My bad. I guess I haven't seen an Integra do anything cool like break into the mid 14s or beat anything but Civics, Cavaliers, and Contours in races. Oh well.

mine would walk daves mustang gt all night long! but then his car was so slow.. ;)

he did lose to blue by u

Guest BLUE BY U
mine would walk daves mustang gt all night long! but then his car was so slow.. ;)

he did lose to blue by u

hey Rob hows your car running, want to meet me at trails friday? we can put a litte money on it if you like.