Used hot tub

wnaplay1647545503

I just bought another one and was in the process of re-doing my old one so it is now for sale. 1989 sundance marin. Siding is off and all of the electric has been gutted. I still have all of the electric. Motor seized up last fall. I was planning on buying a new pack which would have replaced the entire electrical system. No cover. Worked good for 3 years. Good to drop down into deck or put new siding on. Will definately need work. I am in Reynoldsburg and will help load. May also have plumbing issues. Pm for details.

$200obo

It will need put back together with a new motor. Or Like I was planning on doing, replacing it with an entire new electrical system. Which takes the 17 year old technology and brings it to todays standards. Stop by I'm in Reynoldsburg. Blacklick is just around the corner.

Guest racinbird

I replaced my entire 220v hot tub with a new spa pack last year. New main unit, which includes heater assembly and control panel. Works pretty good for a universal style fit. Damn tub has a leak I cant find though. Cost was around $600 I think. try this site for the univ style new unit. http://www.calspasparts.com/

Jason, still waiting to hear from my dad about the tub